Juab School District Community,
We have received a directive from the state to dismiss all Utah schools beginning Monday, March 16-27, 2020. This directive is in response to further preventive measures of Coronavirus community spread. After the two-week dismissal is over, the state will re-evaluate the situation.
- Juab School District will shift to an eLearning model that will commence on Wednesday, March 18. Please look for communication from your student’s teacher and or school. We will deliver the curriculum utilizing the Canvas learning management system.
- If you are in need of a device or you do not have wifi service, please contact your school administration.
- If you need technical assistance, please contact our help desk.
- During these two weeks, all school activities are suspended. Students should not be on campus during the dismissal. If you need to visit with a teacher or administrator in person, this will need to occur by-appointment-only during this time.
- The district will also continue with lunch services. Sack lunches will be provided from 12:00 pm-12:30 pm each day at Levan Park, Red Cliffs Elementary, Nebo View Elementary, Juab High School, Mona Elementary, and Rocky Ridge Church. Please do not congregate at these pick up locations.
The goal is to minimize social interaction as much as possible during the dismissal. I am grateful to everyone in our community for your patience, support, and efforts! I have no doubt we can meet the needs of our students and help in unifying our efforts to prevent the Coronavirus from spreading any further!
Dr. Rick L. Robins, Superintendent