The Juab School District PowerSchool URL or Weblink has changed. Parents and students please use https://ps.juabsd.org
Please update your bookmarks.
Juab School District
Open Enrollment Options for 2017-18
• All students residing in Juab School District are expected to attend the school in their boundaries established by the Board of Education. Please call the district at 435-623-1940 if you have questions about your boundary school. The district also recognizes and supports the concept of open enrollment. Based on individual school capacity, it is the practice of the district to allow open enrollment in grades where the average class size in kindergarten and first grade are 20 student or less, multi-age grade level class size is 22 students or less, and the average class size in all other grades is 25 students or less. If the average class size in a grade exceeds these numbers that grade is considered closed. A school is considered closed enrollment if the average class size as a school exceeds the district average at the elementary or secondary level. All Juab School District special education programs are closed at this time as enrollment thresholds have been exceeded. Schools and grades that are closed and open are noted below. Enrollment numbers will be updated on a regular basis.
• Open enrollment currently exists between Red Cliffs Elementary and Nebo View Elementary to all those students residing in the district’s choice zone. 1st North to 3rd North and West to Main Street.
• Open enrollment for 2017-18 begins May 8, 2017 and will end August 1, 2017.
Personalized learning is meeting specific needs of students through individualized pace, differentiated learning approach, and leveraging student voice. The Juab School District personalized learning model is characterized by the CORE FOUR essential elements found in every classroom:
Integrated Digital Content
Student Reflection and Ownership
- Data Driven Decisions
In Juab School District, we are committed to helping your student succeed. We know that a partnership between parents, students, and teachers makes that commitment possible. Want to get started?
- Learn more about Personalized Learning
- Download our APP
- Visit JSD's YouTube Channel
- Like us on Facebook
Juab School District has released the 2016-2017 Communicator.
Here is the 2017-2018 Juab School District Calendar.