Title I, Part A, of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), as amended by the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) provides Utah with Federal funding each year that is designated to provide supplemental educational services to schools with a significant percentage of children from low-income families.
Juab School District uses the October 1 Free and Reduced School Lunch (SNP) report to determine school eligibility and Title I status. These funds are utilized to:
- Develop and implement a well-rounded program of academic instruction.
- Support students in meeting challenging academic standards in Language Arts & Math.
- Identify students who may be at risk for academic failure; provide intervention services.
- Develop teacher capacity and effectiveness through professional learning.
- Provide counseling services to support the development of safe and healthy students.
- Ensure educational services for children and families experiencing homelessness.
- Support parents in helping their children succeed through family engagement activities.
- All other assurances as required by federal law.
Juab School District Title I Schools
- Nebo View Elementary School, Principal: Blair Albrecht
- Red Cliffs Elementary School, Principal: Darren Mecham
For questions about district Title I programs, contact: